Monday, April 26, 2010

My Fabulous Senior Reps for Class of 2011....

Yes, these two are simply that....Fabulous. As a photographer, I am always looking for ways to get my foot (or shall I say feet) into the hallways of the high schools in my area. This year I did just that and am so excited to present my Senior Reps for the Class of 2011.

Both are so very photogenic and really know how to work the camera....which made my job so much fun and a little easier too. I know these two will work it for Carol Nanfito Photography and I can't wait to see who they send my way. Thank you Brooke and Andy, we are going to have an awesome experience together!

And if anyone is interested in being a Senior Rep, please email me or leave me a comment.

Ladies first...

My fav of Brooke....
_DSC6001

Untitled-1

_DSC5992

Untitled-2

_DSC5990

_DSC6002

Can you say "Sassy"....
Untitled-3

Here's Andy....
_DSC5768

Love the shades....
_DSC5766

_DSC5751

_DSC5772

_DSC5749 copy

_DSC5788_1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a fabulous job with these portraits Carol!

Wendy Valenzuela said...

Nice work Carol! :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop