Friday, April 30, 2010

Doggie Time.....

Yup, that's right, that's what time it is.....Doggie Time!!

Those of you that know me, know that I have a few things in life that I love. God, my husband, my children (whether I birthed them our not), my grandkids, photography and yes, my dogs. And pretty much in that order too....although the kids often feel the dogs are a little higher on the list, and maybe that's true...sometimes!

I decided last week that it was time for Koda and Daisy to make their official model debut. I figured they are old enough, after all they are 14 months old. And that they should be calm enough, now. And certainly they are trained enough....right?

WRONG. Alone, they were great. Sit, stay, down, they both had it going on until we put them together in the studio. I wonder how you say chaos in doggie language? So, for now trying them together in the studio just may not work. But, I did get some wonderful alone shots of a couple of things on my love list!


Here is my puppy, Daisy. She is so full of life and cuteness....
_DSC5738

_DSC5728

And of course Tony and his best friend, Koda.....
_DSC5721 copy

_DSC5699

_DSC5702

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop