Monday, April 12, 2010

A Boy...A Mom....and Beauty!

I have been looking for a beautiful place to shoot, that was local and sure enough I found it. Well, I didn't really find it, but Cannon's Mommy did, which is exactly where we went. This place is so gorgeous and serene; a perfect spot for just about anything.....yes, they do weddings and events.

I just could not get enough of this fabulous location and of course it did not hurt to have with me Cannon and Melissa to share in all this awesomeness! Can't wait to return soon!!

Many thanks to Green Mountain Ranch for allowing us explore your breathtaking grounds.

My favorite of the day....
_DSC5309

Can you just say adorable....
5x7-2


wallets1

Love this one too.....
5x7-3

Cannon could not take his eyes off that duck.....
_DSC5362


8x10-1

A doll, for sure....
5x7-4

And just because......
_DSC5379

I can not say no....
_DSC5302

to beautiful landscapes!!
_DSC5433


11x14


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop