Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Anniversary to One of My Most Favorite Couples....

They met and fell in love. They married after knowing each other for a short time...but they knew. They knew they had found the loves of their lives and that's all they needed to know. They married on November 14th 2007; a quickie wedding.

But then, they decided they wanted something more, a formal wedding. The kind with all their close friends and family witnessing the love they found for each other. And I was honored to photograph that wedding two years ago today, on April 6th 2008.

Beka and Nick congratulations on your love....you truly are one of my most favorite couples!!

DSC_2833 copy


DSC_2820 copy


DSC_2879 copy

1 comments:

Beka said...

OK, so you just made me cry!!! THANK YOU CAROL! That's so sweet, I love it! Your awesome!! <3

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop