Monday, June 7, 2010

A Very Special Graduation.....

Dean, Dean, Dean; what can I possibly say about you, except that you made it!!! Congratulations son for graduating in the Class of 2010. I loved every moment of watching you graduate....except the seats were unbearably uncomfortable....but in the end, it was worth it.

Now, go out and make something of yourself. Study hard in college; enjoy yourself in football; learn something new everyday; don't take yourself too serious; and most of all, just have fun. And remember, life is what you make of it, so go out and make it YOURS! I am proud of you and I love you Dean....


Untitled-1


Hey Dean I'm over here....you could have at least looked over once!
Untitled-8


Mom and Sister...
Untitled-7


Dad and (a rare appearance) me...
Untitled-6


Stefanie and Dean...
Untitled-5


Mark (family friend) and more sisters...and of course Dad....
Untitled-4


Dean and his football coach....
Untitled-3


And last but certainly not least, Bennie and his beautiful girlfriend, Shelby. Congratulations Shelby!!
Untitled-2

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love those pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beka said...

Awe!! Great pics!! Congrats to him!

Beka said...

Ok so I didn't read what you wrote at the top until after I posted my comment. I didn't see it at first. I love it!!! Your such an AWESOME mom!! You made me cry! Great advice!! <3

Rachel Wase said...

congrats to Dean! you are a special family. so much love.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop