Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Day in the Life of an Army Wife Waiting for Her Soldier to Come Home....

As a photographer, we get called upon to do a variety of different photo shoots. This past Sunday however, I was asked by a very special person to come and photograph as she and her friends and her mom cleaned her apartment. You see, her husband Nick, is returning home for two weeks before heading out to Iraq or Afghanistan and she wanted their home to be just perfect.

So, when I got the call to come over, I was so there. And I loved the part where all I had to do was use my camera and not the mop.....

Beka you are so beautiful and Buster you wear those dog tags like no other.....
_DSC7350 copy


Add some Vodka and shake....
Untitled-3


Angie, you rocked the kitchen....until (see below)....
Untitled-2


Oh no I didn't just burn these....did I?
Untitled-4


I love the concentration on Lisa....tongue and all.
Untitled-5


Don't you dare look at my camera Amy....
Untitled-1


See Nick, I helped, but then I cracked myself up....
Untitled-6


Nothing says domesticated more than a pink iron....
_DSC7325 copy


_DSC7331 copy


_DSC7329 copy


_DSC7327 copy


Beka's support system....
_DSC7339 copy


_DSC7346


Even Buster is looking for Nick....
_DSC7343


Thank you Nick for serving and defending our country.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful storyboard Carol!

Beka said...

THANK YOU isn't even enough!! I appreciate you doing this for me SOOO much!!! I love the way you blogged it! Your so awesome! It came out so cute!! thanks again!!! <3

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop