Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sargent Buster Reporting for Duty....

Buster is one of the cutest little doggies I have ever had the opportunity to photograph. He behaved perfectly and was willing to do anything for the shot....of course it did help that his mom had treats dangling in front of him!!! Thanks Buster for allowing me to give your mom and dad some nice photos of you.


Love, love, love these.....
buster2


ATTENTION! No just kidding....
buster3


buster1


Hey Dad, can I go, can I go? I promise I won't be too much trouble.....
buster4


My favorite....
buster5

3 comments:

Beka said...

Awe!! I love it! Once again, great post!!! Thanks a million!

grandma said...

hes so cute but of course im the grandma

grandma said...

hes soo cute and soft but of course im the grandma

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop