Thursday, February 25, 2010

Beautiful Amanda....

We first met when I had the honor of photographing the varsity girls basketball team from AB Miller High School. I was so excited that Amanda wanted me to be her photographer for her Senior Class of 2010 portraits. It was a blast shooting the Lady Rebels, so I knew Amanda and I would have a great time too....and...we did!

This shoot was all about the girlie in Amanda. She had (as you can see) a lot of beautiful outfits to change into. Amanda has an awesome sense of style...I loved all her dresses! And she had some really fun ideas for poses.

Thanks Amanda for a fantastic time.....

_DSC3880 copy


amanda_0016


amanda_0013


amanda_0022


amanda_0050


amanda_0008


amanda_0009


amanda_0035


Untitled-1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop