Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Easter Photos of Mariah and Kayla!!

So, I was so excited to finally be able to have a little session with Mariah and Kayla in their matching Easter dresses.  But, Mariah wasn't feeling the whole photography thing that day.  I managed to get a few (very few) before she totally had a melt down.  Oh well, it's always the hardest shooting your own!!

I do believe however, that the shots I did get were gorgeous of sweet (did I just say that?) Mariah!

It's so hard to believe that she is just a 4 year old.....
One of the few of the two of them....
My precious little Kayla; she had so much fun playing with the props that in most of her shots she was looking down.  But this one is way cute!!
Can you give me just a little sass Mariah??  I love how Kayla is so into her egg.  This is my favorite shot of the day!!
Such a doll!!
I wanted this one for me and I had one shot at it (literally).  But it turned out pretty good....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop